In order to make sure our projects can continue as planned, we need to engage people like you, eager to contribute to Rome’s heritage.
You can help the exciting work of ISAR’s international team of scholars in the Roman Forum excavating and documenting the traces of ancient human settlement between the Palatine and the Tiber river.
Choose your donation level and the project you wish to support.
- Contribute any amount and you get a Roman Forum ISAR sticker and #yourinstagram on our instagram feed once
- Contribute €50 or more and you get (all of the above, plus) an invitation to visit the dig site.
- Contribute €250 or more and you get (all of the above plus) your name on our list of contributors, an ISAR tshirt or mug, a guided tour of the dig site and forum with one of our staff.
- Contribute €500 or more and you get (all of the above plus) your name on our list of benefactors, an invitation for 2 to a special VIP reception after hours in the Forum
- Contribute €1000 or more and you get (all of the above plus) your name on our Patron’s list*
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please find the information below. Please email us a copy of the receipt so we can list you as a Donor on this website!
Account: THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR ARCHAEOLOGY ART AND ARCHITECTURE OF ROMA
Banca FINNAT CC 130058898
*Fiscal benefits as allowed by Italian law (Art Bonus – Art. 1 DL n. 83/2014)
‘Tax credits are available for those donating to support culture (the so-called “Art-Bonus”) pursuant to Italian Law Decree dated 31 May 2014, no. 83, modified and converted into Law dated 29 July 2014, no. 106 and subsequently amended by Law dated 23 December 2014, no. 190 (article 1, paragraph 11) and again by Law dated 28 December 2015 no. 208 (article, paragraph 318). This legal framework allows for a favourable tax regime – in the form of tax credits – for individuals and legal entities that donate money to support operatic and symphonic foundations.
Organisations subject to Italian company tax making monetary donations can now receive a tax credit, at a rate of 65% of the actual amount donated.
This tax credit is recognised within the limits of the “5 per Mille” scheme (0.5% of taxable income) and is divided into three equal annual instalments.
Notwithstanding this division into three equal annual instalments, organisations subject to company tax can benefit from this tax credit in the shape of tax deductions pursuant to Article 17 of Legislative Decree dated 9 July 1997, no. 241 and subsequent amendments. This tax credit is not considered when calculating income tax (IRES) and regional tax on productive activities (IRAP).